I am currently at Kota Kinabalu, focusing on following projects for Q2-2017.
- Bingo Web Solutions – I help small-medium sized businesses to get more customers by ranking their websites on top of Google pages. Essentially Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), occasionally build entire sales funnel for my clients. Click here for latest works.
- Lead Generation Websites – I generate leads specifically in tourism, car rentals, solar and shipping companies. Working on licensing deal for local businesses who would like to expand. My system generates 5-10 leads per day. Looking to expand into Malaysia major cities in 2017.
- Affiliate and Adsense websites – Side projects that generate me steady passive income. And it’s fun to build these properties. Partnership opportunity available if you’re seeking to build up your financial portfolio.
- Share my knowledge & expertise and experiences on Internet marketing for those who interested. See Round 1 and 2 here.
- Being a dad, spend at least 2 hours daily with my family.
- Consume minimum 2 books per month / 1 podcast per day – to better think, live, and work
- Have dinner with parents/in-law once per week
- Walking, meditating, breathing & body weight work out daily.
- I only do appointments at 10:00am and 9:00pm daily.
Those are my priorities. I don’t want to do anything else right now.
Plans for upcoming months
- Speak for SummitCapital (2017)
- Speak for Persatuan Usahawan Maju Malaysia (2017)
- Speak for TAMU (Tshung Tsin Alumni Monthly Gathering)
- Launch Vlog channel at Youtube
Build client base for my Digital Agency (Bingo Web Solutions) Add few more digital assets to my portfolio
If my activities or priorities change, I’ll update this page. The last update was May 2017.
* * * This page is inspired by Derek Siver’s now page suggestion. Thanks Derek!